Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Blog!!!



Welcome to the Beach Mama Blog!




Here is where I will talk about all things fun and crafty. Sort of a craft journal/ personal diary type thang. I never could figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up, and still don't know... so I do EVERYTHING! I'm addicted to fabric and learning new things all the time...




I love to...
sew
cook
paint
quilt
design
take photos
play with images in Photo Shop
sing
laugh
walk
scrapbook
read
swim
watch Steelers Football
BE AT THE BEACH

I don't know how to:
  1. knit - really. I can knit and purl but a scarf is as complex as I've ever gotten.
  2. crochet
  3. basket weave
  4. focus on anything but the tv during a Steelers game
  5. build a space rocket

So that's a little about me and why I'm blogging. Later Gators!