Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pumpkins Anyone?

It's been almost a week since I wrote BUT I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHOW YOU!
First, I want to show you the hankies I embellished...


I stitched an Erma Bombeck quote: "Humor is a spontaneous, wonderful bit of an outburst that just comes. It's unbridled, it's unplanned, it's full of surprises." It will be available in my Etsy shop Then I made one for me with my monogram and some SEASHELLS!





Then Little Mermaid drew a picture and I stitched that onto a hanky for her...

After that, the halloween fabric was on SALE! So you KNOW I couldn't resist. I made a shimmery spiderweb cloth with 1 yard of sheer fabric and a 1/2 yard of cotton. Then I added a plaid grosgrain ribbon at the hem. LOVE IT!


And now for the PUMPKINS!!!!!!These will all be for sale in my etsy shop and tomorrow I'll show you how to make your very own! No Pattern - this is all from my own brain & hands.




They are so easy to make and you don't need a sewing machine! You'll get addicted!
The little baby pumpkins are too cute! And then! I found this website, vistaprint.com and got some free goodies along with my new business cards!!! All I bought were the cards, the sticky notes and stamper were free and I got to design them myself!

Whew! That's a lot. I'm going to make more pumpkins now and TOMORROW you get to make some too!

Ciao for now!