Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blame Stephenie


Okay, I know I was supposed to post a video for your reycled paper purse, and I made the video... But something totally wonky happened to the video when it was downloading from camera to computer and now it is completely messed up. I was so bummed that I haven't been able to bring myself to recreate the thing.

Plus

I saw Stephenie Meyer on Good Morning America.

Where have I been?!

And if you don't know who she is, where have you been?



Apparently she's written a series of books about a love struck couple with some serious issues. Okay, he's a vampire. But it's not a freaky weird creepy series. It's actually very good and very addicting.

I've spent the last 3 days speeding through Twilight (book #1 of the 4 book series) and now am on to New Moon. Ahhh.... So good. So fresh. So unique. Pick them up, you won't be dissapointed.

I cannot wait for the movie. 12/12! ARGH! so far away. And based on the previews it looks awesome and so true to the book. The lead is Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire movie. I had a crush on him then and now my heart is all aflutter!

So i will get the video started on the paper folding soon. And with any luck I won't encounter the same technical difficulties as before.

Read the book y'all! TWILIGHT! It's a little slow at first, but stick with it, you'll be glad you did.



ciao for now!
xo
BeachMama